Sunday Stash Report, December 19, 2010

I have not had a minute to do any sewing since this time last week.  I've been to several holiday functions, the mall shopping for the holiday gifts that will be placed under our tree and sent East to family.  Clue 4 for Old Tobacco Road (OTR) sits ready to assemble and Clue 5 of Roll Roll Cotton Boll (RRCB) is screaming out to me to work on.  Then there's the Christmas tree that is yelling "Hey, put some decorations on me!".  Times a ticking for Santa's arrival, the family that's coming Christmas Day and all it's holiday trimmings...including the banquet that I have planned.  Santa won't be happy if he doesn't have cookies on his plate when he arrives!

I did spend several hours this week putting together my 2011 UFO Challenges.  The first one that I have broken up into several parts will be "kept accountable" through Patchwork Times.  The others will be played with my quilting sisters; there are nine of them...projects that is.  I'll share them with you as New Year's rolls in on January 1st at 12:01 am!


Since what sewing I have been doing is two Bonnie Hunter mystery projects current (RRCB) and former (OTR) there isn't any stash to report again this week.  It's coming though...

Used this week: 0 yards

Used YTD: 146.75 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 13.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2010: 135 yards


Go to Judy's blog at Patchwork Times and see other Sunday Stash Reports.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Boy it sounds like you have had a super busy week but fun also. Good luck getting a little sewing time this coming week.